Our Lifestyle and Condition Coaching (LCC) Program uses a holistic approach to help you and your covered dependents achieve your best health. Our LCC Health Coach will provide guidance, support, and resources for over 40 lifestyle and medical conditions to help you overcome obstacles that may be keeping you from realizing optimal health. You can talk to a Health Coach about the following health-related matters::
Lifestyle Coaching such as:
- General health education
- Metabolic syndrome
- Weight management
- Physical activity
- Nutrition management
- Stress management
- Sleep management
- Pain management
- Tobacco cessation
Condition Coaching such as:
- Vascular (coronary artery disease, heart failure, high cholesterol, adult and pediatric diabetes and high blood pressure)
- Gastrointestinal (ulcerative colitis/Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBS)/Crohn’s, chronic hepatitis B and C)
- Pulmonary (adult and pediatric asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD))
- Orthopedic/Rheumatologic (chronic neck and back pain, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus)
- Neurological (migraines, seizures)
- Other (adult and pediatric weight management, chronic kidney disease stages 1-4, end state renal disease, depression
How does the LCC Program work?
You will receive support from your LCC Health Coach through various resources such as digital coaching, group coaching, and/or 1:1 telephonic coaching. During 1:1 telephonic coaching, your LCC Health Coach will help you establish and achieve your health goals.
- Your LCC Health Coach will help you explore ways to make changes in your behavior that will last.
- You will receive educational materials and information from your LCC Health Coach that can help you decide where you want to go with your health and how to get there.
- Appointments with your LCC Health Coach can last up to 30 minutes. How long and how often you meet with your LCC Health Coach depends on your individual needs and goals.
To enroll in a program, contact a LCC Health Coach at 1-866-533-1410. LCC Coaches are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. You may also enroll online at www.myactivehealth.com/FSBP. Participation in this program is voluntary and is available at no cost to members.
Note: See the official Plan Brochure under Section 5(a), Educational classes and programs for more information.
*This is part of the Plan’s Simple Steps to Living Well Together Program. Participate in this Program and you are eligible to earn an incentive reward.